Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
When using our various platforms for the first time, each user must read and sign the terms and conditions as well as the personal data management policy. Thereafter, if any updates are made to the policies and terms and conditions, the user will be automatically informed the next time they log on.
TalenTest is compliant and up to date in terms of personal data management. Each update date is indicated on the respective platforms.
Personal information management
Updated: June 19, 2023
- TalenTest collects the User’s personal data (Last Name, First Name, and IP Address) for identification purposes to access its professional page and render the requested service. TalenTest will never share this personal data with a third party.
- Your personal data is hosted in Canada.
- The User’s data will be available for the duration of the relationship, and access will be deactivated when the User changes employer or at the end of the contract. Psychometric data is kept for the duration of the services requested, and then for 5 years in accordance with the code of ethics of the Ordre des conseillères et conseillers d’orientation du Québec (OCCOQ). Psychometric data may also be used for statistical, research, standardization, validation, and tool improvement purposes. In such instances, the data will be de-identified beforehand, and only individuals authorized and trained by TalenTest will have access to it.
- TalenTest has implemented measures to protect the confidentiality of information encoded on this site. Your information is protected by secure access, computer safeguards, and cybersecurity analysis by external firms. TalenTest disclaims all responsibility for cybersecurity in the event of unsafe transmission of confidential information by external Users.
- The TalenTest advisor gateway uses a single internal PHP cookie.
- It is created when the user session is created. It is unique for each session and each browser tab and does not store any personal information. Retention period: the User’s session.
- The online test web gateway does not use any cookies.
For all requests relating to personal data (rectification, deletion, portability), please communicate with the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org